Allegis HealthCare Clinic Provides Primary Care Services to Promote Preventative Care, Health and Wellness, Acute Illness Treatment, Chronic Care Management and More! Please Call Us or Request an Appointment Online.
Allegis Healthcare, Inc. offers both l In-Home Senior Care/Home Care to disabled individuals and Primary Care/to Care, Allegis HealthCare is a Licensed and Insured Home Care company that serves individuals who need medical assistance, personal care, or just extra help with activities of daily living.
Allegis Healthcare provides credentialed, screened caregivers to its client’s homes or any other place they call home
Why Choose Us…
You are in Charge, Trust Your Peace of Mind.
Choosing Allegis HealthCare gives families peace of mind knowing that a large pool of Licensed and screened caregivers are available to provide care. Hiring Allegis Healthcare to assist with the coordination of caregivers has several advantages:
- Free initial consultation with a Registered Nurse.
- RN involvement ensures that patient care is being monitored by a qualified professional and that the medical needs of the patient and emotional needs of the family are addressed.
- If client’s needs change, Our Registered Nurse is available to assess the situation and recommend a change in the level of care.
- Allegis HealthCare Care Coordinator is on call 24 hours/day, 7 days/a week, and an RN is available 24/7 for consultation when there is a medical concern.
At Allegis HealthCare Our Highly Skilled Medical Professionals provide top healthcare Services with care and compassion in mind.
- About Us
- Meet Our Staff
- Patient Reviews
- Patient Feedback
- Local Resources
- Business Hours
- Social Media
- Geriatric Physicals
- School & Sport Physicals
- Berwyn Heights, MD Family Medicine
- Factors for Diabetes
- Primary Care Physician
- DOT CDL Physicals
- Employment Physicals
- Pre-employment Screening
- Regular Physicals
- School and Sports Physicals
- Flu Test
- Flu Vaccination
- Covid Testing
- Drug Screening
- Healthy Kids Program